Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day.

well. today is valentine's day. I think nothing go special.
went to school as usual. I was the em-cee of the boring assembly today.
then PJ. my group did something so lame and stupid. bt just I enjoy be with them and we always do things like this, what we called sotness. XD
then gt lion dance. aww. me likey likey ! hee
then study. and i think today was the first time I gt a really Chinese period since Form 3. hmm.

tonight. went to Perkasa with family, spent by uncle pao. and his family as well.
totally do not satisfy with that. so lousy ==
food that were not delicious. music that were annoying much. environment that is no romantic at all. duhh. I just dont know anything's good.
phewww...

blablabla. i think that's all. bye ~
btw, Happy Valentine's Day all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment