so yeah. EXAM is ENDED and now is HOLIDAY !!
weepee. but I planned not to play that much this holy >.<
and actually I cant play. will have one day Bengkel Kepimpinan , practices, and folios to be done. and of course, books to study.hmm. as a conclusion, I have NO TIME to PLAY this holiday. pheww.. nvm. I believe that I'll gain something with my hard work >,<
so yeah, talk a bit about the exam .I think except BC, others are not bad :)
at least I know what to answer. BC oh BC ! all of us said that it was the hardest BC paper we have ever done for 9 years ! O.O
so oh yeah, u have no point to do such questions, isn't?
plus, I just do not know what to say about it. the thing that annoys me so much. and actually I DON'T WANNA to comment ANYTHING about YOU !
so well u just dont know how I feel about you, well. not only me. but US. u dont know that when u stepped out of our class then all of the rude words accompany u go out. XD you dont know what they said about you in the class just now.XD
就连平时最乖的那男生也把他最长的两只手指比出来 XD
and me, just think that the sixth alphabet suits u, a lot.
well. fine. I dont ever wanna talk about u ady. spoil my mood nia !
and ohya, just now we (yasmin,delia,esrine and vincent) stayback at school for analysing the informations for GEO folio. hope that all of us can done it by this holiday. weepee...
No comments:
Post a Comment