Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Psycology Test.

Yesterday, our counsellor let us to take one test, called IPW - Inventori Personaliti Mengikut Warna. Through this test, people will be separated into four groups, according to four colours.
BLUE - People that enjoy social life, like to make friends, talkative and romantic.
ORANGE - People that like adventurous life, like to be challenged, like outdoor games or activities that involved physical movement.
GOLD - People that follow the rules and traditions, obedient and systematic.
GREEN - People that can be classified as 'scientific', like to investigate and read, like subjects that in the category of facts.

When teacher said this, I thought I'm a GREEN person. As I prefer academic. And I'm so sure that I'm undoubtedly not a ORANGE person. *sigh*

After done with the test - which consists of 100 items, with just answering YA or TIDAK, the result showed that I am a GOLD person. After I think over, ya, I'm a GOLD person, with the characteristics of a GREEN person. *laugh*
Yes. I'm a systematic person, a neat person. Complete tasks better with timetable, start to do a new task after I done with the old one. Yes. I follow the rules and traditions, perhaps.
Well, I admit, I'm a GOLD person.

Then today, we did another psycology test - IPS. This is a test followed by 150 items, just to answer TRUE or FALSE. Then , our answers will be calculated and jot down with points rating
7-10 : High
4-6 : Average
1-3 : Low

I think the result really suits me, a lot.

1. AGRESIF - I got 10 for this. According to what our teacher said, this kind of people do not care about others' feelings when they want to achieve their aims. By hook or by crook, they want to done with their targets. Well, I admit, I'm this kind of person.

2. ANALITIKAL - For this, I got 7. High rating, too. People that scored high for this love to analyse people, things and the surroundings. Have high curiosity. And a bit 'busybody'.

3. AUTONOMI - High score in this showed that this kind of people want freedom, want to do things in their own random way. For this, I'm average-4. Yes, sometimes, I do not like too freedom life. I do not like to do anything in random way, or spontaneous. For me, I'll feel like do not have any direction to start.

4. BERSANDAR - So unbelievable, I got 7 for this ! It means that I'm a kind of people that rely on others. Well, maybe I am, just I do not realize it .

5. EKSTROVERT - I got 10. Which means, I'm a sociable person. Enjoy making new friends, not hesitated to talk with strangers and don't feel weird in new situation with new people. Yes, I think I am.

6. INTELEKTUAL - Scored 7 for this. Undeniably, I'm a kind of people that prefer theory than practical.

7. INTROVERT - Opposition of ekstrovert. As I scored high in ekstrovert, I only got 3 for this part.

8. KEPELBAGAIAN - Characteristics for this kind of people are they able to be used to new situations and surroundings.Like variations in life. I'm average in this, got 5 points.

9. KETAHANAN - Perfect 10 for this ! *proud* People that strong in mental control. Not easy to be defeated when being teased, verbal-abused, or even bullied.Able to handle their emotion. Yes, I am. I won't easily throw in the towel in awful situation.

10. KRITIK DIRI - If people scored high in this, means that they are self-accusation. Always blame themselves if there was a mistake in a group or an organisation. They are always easily offended. I got 5 for this, average. *smile*

11. MENGAWAL - No doubt, high score - 9 ! People that like to be a leader. Like to lead and command people.Not an obedient person. Exactly, I do not like to be manipulated by others.

12. MENOLONG - People that ready to help others out. Obviously a helper. Too bad I just got 3 for that.*sob*

13. SOKONGAN - Want attention from others. Want to be agreed and supported. Want people to care and concern. Teacher said, this kind of people - kurang kasih sayang -.-
and I gt 8 for this. But well, reluctantly, I admit that I want to be agreed.

14. STRUKTUR - This kind of people will do things systematically. Usually make themselves timetable for things that need to be done. Yes, of course I am. I got 9 for this.

15. PENCAPAIAN - High score is good as they are always self-motivated, they think positively when facing with problems. While those scored low here are those depressed easily, and a bit self-center, they won't admit their fault, just blame others when a problem occurs. Luckily, I'm not that kind of people, I scored 9. *wink*

Well, I think both tests suit with my personality. Acknowledgement to our counsellor to give us these tests :D

No comments:

Post a Comment