Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update :)

I'm back. Back to this place, for three days. Today, outing with friends. Two different groups of people, four different places. It's quite fun outing with them.Enjoy spending time with them. Chit-chat a lot. Didn't saw them for quite a long period of time. Chat more about studies. *see we're good what :P* About next year, Form Four. Feeling like can't wait for it, well I admit, I'm a kind of EXCITED. What-so-ever. I know I'll regret what I've said after school reopen. But is okay, I'll leave to Kedah again after three weeks. That will be fun, I think. *grin* Anyway, at least for now, I am looking forward and kind of can't wait for it anymore.
New year, new class, new people, everything is so new. And I had my target set, gonna work so hard for that. Wish me best of luck guys ! :D


Well, this is actually just a post to update my blog. Enjoy the left five days peeps :P

No comments:

Post a Comment