
Yes, as in the title baby. My dear a.k.a Yayas ;)
I decided to make a post for her as she is one of my most important one.
She is a true friend for me. Never quarrel, never angry at each other. I think we are what best friends stand for.She is the one stay with me, comfort me whenever I got problem. She suggest solutions for me, she understands my situation. She is the one I can randomly chat any topic with. The one I can laugh, joke and even cry in front of her. She is the one I willing to share my secrets with, and never worry that others will get know, she will never spread those, I'm sure.
We were friends since three years ago. She is my first friend I made on the first day when I was in Form One. We play together, laugh together,go insane together, we make it all ours. I'm so blessed to have such good friend in my life. I appreciate her. I hope we will stand a forever friendship, I love you, baby.
Yes, we call each other BABY ;)
Feel weird ? Who cares ? We are gayypren :P




No comments:
Post a Comment