Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello holiday :D

Finally, exam is over ! Don't ask me how the exam is. The first exam as a Form Four student. Well, I just don't want to talk about that anymore. Today, after hand in the last paper, smiled so broadly. Then turned around to find some 'victim' to play with. Classmates behind me became my target.
"Heyy, we still got BIO paper later."
"Whatt ? Don't lie Ann, don't lie."
"No, I mean seriously. Teacher said that our result were so awful, she will give another paper. About experiments that we have done."
"HAHAHA, really ? Then why we don't know ? And excuse me, where is your BIO book ?"
"Duhh, she told me yesterday after school. I can't contact you guys. And yeah, I'm so confident for BIO, then why should I bring the f*kin heavy book ? "
"Yeah, whatever. Just lemme FAILED that. "

After recess, of course, there is no test. Then they stared at me and ask, "Heyy, Ann, why you don't take your exam ? BIO paper isn't ? " A piece of silence, then, all of us laughed. Enjoy chating and laughing like no one cares during the last two periods. Buddies from the next door came and gossip a lot. Life's just so great without doing anything serious. baahhaa.

Well, even though exam is over, and it's holiday now. I still got tones of work to be done. Actually plan to relax today, but yeah, no time for me to do so. Rush to do something tonight. But nevermind, I know that worth.

Plan in my holiday :
- Finish reading 3 novels. ohyeah ! :D
- Homework =\
- HK Drama ! :)
- etc. etc. etc.

ohyaa, can't wait for the camp ! Aww, I'm sure that will be so fun !
*unless I can bath ALONE and in a group with people I know * ><

No comments:

Post a Comment